August 19, 2007

Flashback

This post ws lyin in the drafts folder for quite sometime.. ran into som ol frnds today.. so thot i'd dust it n post coz itz been really long since ive updated my canvas...hd written it whn i ws feelin real nostalgic abt the good ol days



Haaaaaa…I miss my school life…Never realized what a big jerk I was back then until I got into college.. hehe Priya tr. used to run outta chalk coz she was always throwin em at me nd KP nd we used pick em up up nd throw them at Ku nd Pyaaru.. This is 12th grade I’m talking abt..not KG :P.. At the PTA meeting Priya tr. told my Amma that she was planning to bring a rope to class to tie me and KP up cos we were worse than KG kids ..niiiice.
The amount of irreverence( say it Soman in ‘Lelam’ style… eeeRRRevvveRRRans) we had for the teachers knew no limits.. The few hours of Kola that I’ve managed not to bunk were truly hilarious.. Kola would enter the class nd half of us wud be grabbin our tummies or hands nd saying ‘Teacherrrrrr…headache..plz may I lie down’.. After sometime I wouldn’t even bother to ask.. At the sight of her I wud close my books, take off my specs (O yea I used to wear specs in 12th coz I could see multiple moons in the sky..now itz ok..just one moon up ther) nd start snoozing...Kolaz inorganic n phys chem sounded much more like kathaaprasangam.. her most famous dialogue bieng...'However ther is a biiiiig BUT!'.. nd all of us drowsy kids jumpd out of slumber lookin around 4 the BIG BUTT!!
KP was the one who suggested to go 4 fishing in Meenu tr.s class.. Hey what else r we supposd to do when we are told that ‘Spearmann is not Spiderman’ nd ‘Kendall is mental’ nd tht the easy way to remember maxima nd minima ws to refer to them as Maxi nd Mini!!! So we wud go imaginary fishing singin Summer of 69 lookin at the printout frm A-Z lyrics.com( heehee dint know the lyrics by-heart nd looks like I hav this obsession with takin printouts ever since I got that tukkada Canon BJC when I ws in 7th Std.).
With all the tuitions nd stuff I cant remember being awake in both school nd tuitions durin plus2.. Even chewin on CentreShock gum in class didn’t help much. Used to doze off even durin the first hr… Guess I’ve never been more confused than the one time in English class when Pant woke me up and asked me if I used to give whiskey to my cat!! She was referring to something in Shakespeare..
Takin down lecture notes ws the most hilarious part.. All my notes usd to look like ECGs nd all the crap I used to write.. Prospero the giant gardener instead of giant pardoner.. electrons movin to Kottayam…
All those spoofs, quizzes, epic drama, kung-fu night, gay nd ball jokes, dictionary raiding, the J’s, log tables, always being 2nd or 3rd in line (thankfully nevr 1st).. I don’t think I’ve laughed like we usd to laugh, durin those lunch breaks, since getting outta school.
But then it wasn’t always fun.. At some point I got mixed up with existential dilemmas nd became quite indifferent to the ppl around me.. Hmm nd the fights … aaargh.. still makes me feel miserable.. The CoconutBunch( na thtz not the official name of our gang.. I’m the only one who uses tht name) has been through a lot.. a re-run of Chronicles of Boobless Barrymore, anyone?? :o
SNari- U have the credit of being the only person I’ve punched in the face..dnt worry, u deservd it back then :P
Sree- hw did u end up among us crackpots??!!
Pyaaru- I wud’ve apologizd to u for hurtin ur feelings by makin fun of Potty.. but then Linkin Park?!!! WTF man!
Ku-amma- heehee .. i feel tht we owe each other a lot of apologies.. but u hav been a rockinn friend
Mukku- u’re the best!!!no disputes ther.. hey did u or I invent the game ‘Who Kicks Soumya First’ :D
KP- 4 more semesters to go man!!!! Mutual moral supportttttttttttttttt!!




Love u all... hmm isnt tht the pink toilet in the backgnd?? lol :P

1 comment:

itzme said...

Why am i feeling depressed?..:(:(