April 14, 2007

Winamp Gyan

Took a leaf outta deeps’ blog who had the leaf pluckd out frm her sis's blog who in turn..bla bla bla..get the pic right
So me n my buddy KP enqueued all the songs in our systems onto winamp.. lukd up the questions frm deepz blog nd also charted a whole lotta other Qs as well..Activated the toggle shuffle thing nd started on our quest to find the answers to our lives entrusting our fates in the hands of winamp player..Afcoz we knew tht the quest wudnt be perfect without Beck’s Loser in the playlist.. anyways we set forth..*clickin my tongue*- to get the horse hooves BGM

1.How dos the world see me??
Me:Beethoven Seattle symphony.. wha!!! I thot Beethoven ws frm Germany..Whtz he doin in Amriikkka nd wht is he doin in my playlist!!!bad beginning!!!!!
KP:Tanhayee..eeee..eeeee..(DCH) hehehe so ppl see KP as a lone ranger..hmmm

2.What do my frnds think about me?
Me: Tere Bin ..frm bhagam bhag …how sweet
Tere Bin ther aint no desire
Tere bin I cant fly hiiiihiiiihiigherrrr
( oye they find me eqvnt to an airplane engine!!!??)
KP: Chaiyya Chaiyya.. o yea we all think tht shez perpetually dancing on top of a train :D

3.What shud I do with my life?
Me: yaatra aayi.. frm Niram..my life’s getting over b4 even kickin off properly!! uwaaahh uwaahh :((
KP: pinneyum pinneyum .. yes KP!! perseverance pays.. King Louis taught us dat in Moral sci class when we wer in 4th std… or was it King philips or panasonic ??

4.How will I be remembered?
Me: Sau dard.. frm Jaan-e-mann.. we can either go by the lyrics n think tht ppl will be missin me real bad or we cn go by my interpretation tht I’ve been a pain in the ass for a lot of ppl :D
KP: Kya Kare frm Rangeela.. hmm so ppl will be still ponderin over the things they cudnt convey to KP coz they wer afraid of being punched in the face :P

5.Whats my signature dancing number?
Me: Tu hi Mere shab hai.. Hey wht am I supposd to do?? Ballet???!!!
KP: Yeh jo des frm Swades..yea xcellent dance number :P

6. What song shall be played on my wedding?
Me: Hum ko Maloom hai frm Jaan-e-mann.. dosnt the couple get divorced later in de movie??? Coooolll…
KP: One Night Love Affair – Bryan Adams .. heeheeheee .. xcellenttttttt

7. What song shall be played on my funeral?
Me: Rose – Titanic .. Im gonna puke in my coffin or haunt my funeral planner for the rest of his life and afterlife!!!!
KP: Anbe Vaa – I haven’t heard the song *blushing* nd I hav no idea wht its all abt

8. The song 4 my frnds…
Me: Maula mere..Maula mere frm Anwar.. dos the song have any other lyrics coz I haven’t got past the Maula part yet.. hmm wish I had somthin better 4 u ppl :
KP: Neela raavilinnu ninte- haven’t heard this one either.. think itza gud song.. wud be more meaningful than the one I ended up with anyways..

9. 4 my family
Me: Tu hi mere shab.. luuuuuuuuuuuv u folks!!! >:D<

KP: Nila Kagirathu.. nother gud one

10.Song 4 my AE batch at college
Me:Yeh Kaha Aagaye humm.. yea I knw..we all feel the same durin certain hours in de week
KP: Aisa Jadoo frm Khakee.. yeayyy ..3 cheers 4 AE!!!


11.Song 4 ppl I don’t like!!
Me: Pinneyum pinneyum aaroooo.. yea som ppl juz wont give up on buggin u to the max..pinneyum pinneyum….
KP: Hey Khuda Hafiz.. frm Yuva.. perfect reply \m/

12.Whatz in my head during lectures?
Me: Ek ladki ko dekha to frm 1942 A Luv Story.. I guess I ws thinking abt the people-shooting-down-thebritish part in the flick.. Samurai Hattori go back!!!
KP: Nagumooo-Chitram .. nd I used to wonder wher all the mridangam sounds were coming frm when I was snoozing in class!!

13.Whatz my job gonna be like??
Me: Let me Sleepunknown artist … LOLZ
KP:Thendrale Thendrale..frm Kaadhal Desam.. now what kinda job comes with constantly-blowin breeze?? :-/ ooo I knw..i knw.. sellin peanuts at the beach :P.. dnt worry KP I’ll be ther nearby waitin on tables at the ICH..

14.Whatz dos the future hold for Soum nd Stella.. the golden couple :D??
Me:TornNatalie Imbruglia.. WOW I cn already imagine all the $#^$&^*&^ in tamil Soum’ll be yellin at me if she reads this…
KP:Jhoom Jhoom Jhoom Baba frm KasamPaidaKarneWaaleKi..Mithun das ol disco classic I think .. LOLLLzzzzz.. hehehe

15.Whtz the song 4 my future mom-in-law??
Me:Oops I did it again.. Britney Spears.. Ok ppl enuf with ur imagination running amok!!
KP:Bhanware ki Gunjan….. dos that mean ‘manure 4 garden’??? :D

16.Finally, some thoughts on myself..
Me:Its My Life-Bon Jovi \m/ - \m/
KP: Pooncholai – the one frm Keertichakra.. NOT frm Sphadikam :P

We had around 40 queries answered.. but then I dont intend make my blog as long as KANK.. So signin off.. Nyways conclusion drawn- must kick my sis for downloadin songs from Jaan-e-mann nd wher r all the YO songs when u need em??!!
This post is dedicated to deepz , winamp nd to yahoo messngr :)

5 comments:

-: :Abhi: :- said...

hey!! Happy Vishu..:) Chek out deviant shots wen u get time for ur Vishu kani..:) have a g8 time..

g-man said...

you should really listen to more of eminem :)

deeps said...

wowwww..had a great time reading it...
nd doing it was even bettr!!:)
thnx guys for dedicating it to mee..
>:d<..
nw we kno hw to find the answers to all the crazy questins of life;)
keep bloggin!

Unknown said...

@ meghz
i was tagged with this longago (somewhat like a yearago) pakshe backed out, eventually after a lot of "pinne cheyyam!" :D

anyways, it was fun reading yours.

@ g-man
Bha! :P

raghav said...

hmm (un)lucky us that you did not have any songs in the playlist with more *ahem* explicit lyrics ..

yeah to the Mother in Law .. oops i did it AGAIN ?? *grin* nice .. really nice .. *wicked grin*